Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Time to Plant

©Millie McNabb

We planted most of our garden a week ago, and today, the grandchildren and I discovered lettuce and pumpkins peeking up through the soil. I overheard my daughter saying something to her niece about helping plant, so I had this expectation that they were going to be going outside.

They hadn’t gone outside and naptime was approaching, so I asked my daughter what the plan was. I was surprised to learn they had finished--they had planted grapes on Facebook FarmTown.

“There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven-- A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.” Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

What are you planting this season?

God bless….
Millie McNabb, founder of Christian Values Legacy, offers parenting seminars that focus on passing on your Christian values. Request your free report “Considerations for Intentionally Raising Children to Become Christian Adults” today at www.ChristianValuesLegacy.com.

No comments: