Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Surprise

My two youngest daughters orchestrated a birthday surprise for me tonight. While my husband (he's a thoughtful guy who likes to make special days special) took me to dinner and a movie, they cleaned house and did my laundry for me. They also had a bouquet of sunflowers on the coffee table.

One of my goals in life has been to enjoy my children at every age. They are easy to enjoy and are my good friends as adults.

Psalm 127:3 "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward."

I love you, Ladies.

God bless….

Millie McNabb, founder of Christian Values Legacy, offers parenting seminars that focus on passing on your Christian values. Request your free report “Considerations for Intentionally Raising Children to Become Christian Adults” today at http://www.christianvalueslegacy.com./

No comments: