Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who Can Help?

©Millie McNabb

We attended a memorial service today for a person we’d known for some years. When we first met her she was young and perky. Through the years we saw alcohol take its toll. The pastor talked about the combination of “relief and grief” that may surround a death.

The pastor said that the deceased had once said, “If I can’t help myself, maybe I can help others.” There were those attending the funeral that she had helped.

Our ultimate source of help is God. “O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.” (Psalm 30:2)

When has God sent you help from an unexpected source?

God bless….

Millie McNabb, founder of Christian Values Legacy, offers parenting seminars that focus on passing on your Christian values. Request your free report “Considerations for Intentionally Raising Children to Become Christian Adults” today at www.ChristianValuesLegacy.com.

No comments: