Monday, March 23, 2009

Snow Day Footsteps

©Millie McNabb

We woke up to snow again today after enjoying a few days of warmer weather. I noticed as I drove into town that the weather pattern was varied. There was a mile of slush and rough ruts, followed by a stretch that was only wet, then another piece of road that slushy snow.

Later on, I was walking into the house with my grand-daughters. Although the walk had been shoveled, they preferred to walk in the snow along the side. Their little footprints revealed the path they had taken.

The path we follow as adults has its roots in what we were taught as children. As we teach our children, imparting God’s Word is foundational, though not a guarantee, to them following a Godly path. “Establish my footsteps in Your word, And do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.” Psalm 119:133.

God bless….

Millie McNabb, founder of Christian Values Legacy, offers parenting seminars that focus on passing on your Christian values. Request your free report “Considerations for Intentionally Raising Children to Become Christian Adults” today at www.ChristianValuesLegacy.com.

No comments: