Monday, May 11, 2009

Prepared

©Millie McNabb

I’m going to be taking a driving trip with my daughter and her three young girls. I’m hoping they know the lesson about using the bathroom when one’s available.

I remember sharing a lesson about that with my girls. I put water in a balloon and showed how when it’s full, it’s like the bladder letting you know to empty. I then partially filled a balloon, and told them that they could also choose to go to the bathroom. We talked about that being one way to be prepared.

Jesus also shared a parable about being prepared and how some young ladies missed out. "And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut.” (Matthew 25:10)

Are you ready?

God bless….

Millie McNabb, founder of Christian Values Legacy, offers parenting seminars that focus on passing on your Christian values. Request your free report “Considerations for Intentionally Raising Children to Become Christian Adults” today at www.ChristianValuesLegacy.com.

No comments: