Saturday, February 28, 2009

God Upholds Us

I was visiting with a group of women today and we covered a range of topics, but primarily the economy, pregnancy and homeschooling. All the topics had something to do with decisions, and a certain amount of fear because there were so many unknowns. The Bible does not give specific answers for every situation, but it give principles for wisdom. We make decisions based on our best understanding.

Beyond that, we have the responsibility to submit to God for the final outcome. "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

Is pride or fear keeping you from moving out into the unknown?

God bless....

Millie McNabb, BA, BMus

No comments: